HONDA KIDS CAMPOUTS
HONDA KIDS CAMPS
The Honda Kids Campouts is for families with kids 14 years and under although parents and older siblings may also attend and ride. Please note all attendees 12 years and older will need to present your My Vaccine Pass to gain entry to all Kids Camps.
The camps are designed Kids First meaning adults are not the priority and Kids have right of way on the tracks and trails. All adults must give way.
Any brand of Motorcycle is permitted at the Honda Kids Camps – Everyone is welcome!
There will be up to 6 different tracks per camp including:
- 300m Blue Track For the Minis
- 2 km Green Track For the Beginners and Little Kids
- 5 km Yellow Track For the whole Family and confident Kids
- 10 km Red Track For the more experienced Kids who want that extra challenge.
- In addition there may be some Expert Loops for the Parents.
The focus is on providing great track adventures that the whole family can enjoy. Apart from Motorcycle Riding, there are heaps of activities that capture the imagination of kids: Lolly Scrambles, Treasure Hunts, Colouring competitions, Running Races, Tug O War, Fun Games, Spotlight, Gymkhana, Quiz Night, In The Bag Night, Big Prize Draws.
Coaching is a feature of the Honda Kids Camps.
There will be Honda Demo Bikes on site plus the opportunity to purchase Honda Motorcycles and Honda Generators.
North Island Camp Dates 2022
- 6th - 9th January 2022 - Lake Rotoiti
- 21st - 23rd January 2022 - Palmerston North
- 11th - 13th February 2022 - Hamilton
- 25 - 27 March 2022 - Auckland (Kaukapakapa)
Please note all attendees 12 years and older will need to present your My Vaccine Pass to gain entry to all Kids Camps.
South Island Camps
We hope to return with South Island Camps in 2023